reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#91 4/05/12 10:31 AM

Gummy Mexico
Veteran
Note: Drama Queen

Website

Hi, my name is Gummy, and i lock in
sheeps in my basement.

Last edited by Gumbo. (4/05/12 10:31 AM)

4/05/12 10:31 AM

Advertisement Bot

#92 4/05/12 11:34 AM

gotkaya United States

Hawkdude12 wrote:

Well atleast stop attacking me.

lol, never!

#93 4/05/12 12:24 PM

Schematix United States
Avenger
Note: The Elusive Derpsloth

Hi my name is Schem. (Or Josh if you really must know, silly.)
I think I got a good sense of moral values and a clear mind when it comes to most things, mistakes are mistakes and they can be fixed. I often do a lot of forgiving and forgetting, you just gotta give me time tongue Cuz' it takes time to forget. Sometimes I meet people I use to hate and I'm like, why did I hate this person again...?

Anyway, I think my goal in Minecraft is to achieve Creative through Survival. Work on a ton of survival type things so that creative is more attainable. Being able to do whatever easily without having to go work for that 20 TNT's I need or all those slimeballs I'll need later.

Personality? Uhm, I'm a pretty fun person tongue In real life though I'm awfully shy and a little nerdy, but that helps me create my own individuality for myself. Life is awesome, if I didn't think that I'd probably be an emo or something tongue I'm fairly intelligent and I do well in school. I wish I did better though, so I'm working on that right now... Yea... this was a dumb idea. tongue

Edit: Some error fixes.

Last edited by Schematix (4/05/12 12:25 PM)

#94 4/06/12 2:04 AM

TheHaggis

Hi my name is TheHaggis, i think?

#95 4/06/12 6:38 AM

Veinreth South Korea
YO SUP DAWG...ies
My name is Daniel and I'm sure you can find out what my username is wink
Technology has always been a huge part of my life, especially gaming. I have been gaming since I was nine, and have received an unfortunate amount of criticism from my parents on the way XD
Oh well, H8ERS GUNNA H8.
So yeah I've been playing Minecraft and was searching for a cool vanilla server. When I found out that the forums were also about technology I was pretty excited!
I especially love post-apocalyptic games and settings. This is a small place I made in Minecraft, edited with Sony Vegas. The video glitches out, and the rain stops in the middle, don't ask me why.

Yes, Pink Floyd. I love music from the 60s-90s. Problem?
Anyway feel free to talk to me, I don't bite..... hehehe
Also I've got a beautiful girlfriend called Irene. (Less-than three!)

Veinreth... out.

P.S. If you want and avatar or a sig you can PM me and maybe I'll make you one in my spare time. I'm pretty skilled at Photoshop.

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x467/Veinreth/Sig-1.png?t=1320548475

#96 4/06/12 9:57 AM

Schematix United States
Avenger
Note: The Elusive Derpsloth

You're Lol'z Veinreth. Overpowered computer time.

Another thing about me is that I'm quite frank. You seem like you could easily be a jerk, or not maybe. Regardless, excited to meet you. You don't seem to be a complete noob. tongue

#97 4/06/12 10:30 AM

Epillus's Default Avatar
Epillus
Hey guys, my name is Wyatt and I'm just really introducing myself here. I'm not whitelisted on the server yet. but I have posted an app. I rally enjoy playing Minecraft, but i get bored very fast because of the loneliness in single player because I have been playing for so long. I don't use mods because i enjoy the vanilla feel a lot. Also i look forward to hopefully getting to join this community and this Minecraft server. smile

#98 4/06/12 11:00 AM

Gummy Mexico
Veteran

Website

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bBSHQS1Rry4/TyvRM6VkhXI/AAAAAAAAABc/HhUUSDWduGg/s320/apple_pie.jpg
Pie, anyone?

#99 4/07/12 6:02 AM

_JBROOKS_'s Default Avatar
_JBROOKS_
hi im jbrooks, im a young Australian guy who likes to sometimes relax and play minecraft when im not working.
i have a dog and a bird that wolf whistles when it sees its reflection in the mirror.

#100 4/07/12 12:52 PM

Meowmixicus's Default Avatar
Meowmixicus
Hey everyone,

Im new and my real name is Dorian, but i prefer to be called meow on the server if I get whitelisted, oh and im a guy. haha

#101 4/10/12 6:13 PM

frankie503's Default Avatar
frankie503
hi guys im  new to this thing but my name is frankie camarillo im 10 years old and im a boy i love to play minecraft and im very friendly my minecraft user name is frankie503.im a really funny guy and if im being mean to someone ill give them a present for being mean to them i useally play on minecraft so you can talk to me on there and if you have skype my skype name is frankie.camarillo for my username

Last edited by frankie503 (4/10/12 6:17 PM)

#102 4/10/12 10:24 PM

45dragoons's Default Avatar
45dragoons United States
hello i am 45dragoons. i mostly joined for the sever. i been looking for a sever that dosnt have hackers on it becuase well its hard to build a forge castle when griefers or hackers will destroy or kill you every time you try to walk home. i hoping to be whitelisted so i can build a nice little golem factory.

#103 4/11/12 8:47 AM

Gummy Mexico
Veteran

Website

... great... 10...

#104 4/11/12 11:17 AM

ollie747's Default Avatar
ollie747
hi im ollie747

i am 21 years old, i live in america and own a medium sized apartment with ma bro (hes not my real bro just a good friend). i really joined this forum for da minecraft which i play on a bit cos its AWesome big_smile.
so der it is smile

c ya round, ollie747

#105 4/11/12 11:37 AM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Award: Contributor Diamond 3

Welcome mayne!

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB